YOU NEED MORE FREE "HOW TO SUCCEED IN LIFE" IDEAS?
Enter your Details below:
Name
Email

Guest Speaker at STI College Global City

I am so happy to share my knowledge and wisdom to the CoE and IT Students of STI College Global City during their First CoE Society Day. October 9, 2010, City of Taguig.

My topics were: "Career Path with Cisco" and "Networking Fundamentals".

I had a nice chat with the Dean for Arts and Sciences-CIT Dr. Dana B. Tebia; and of course to the person who invited me, Prof. Connie V. Salamasan. It's also great to meet Engr. Cornelio D. Lamera, and Prof Nomer B. Malenab.

Thank you for the wonderful Certificates and Plaque of Appreciation. It's my pleasure serving you.

To Ruth and Edward, thanks for the wonderful introduction.

Nice picture taking with you guys (also to Joseph, the President of the CoE Society).







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...